Welcome to Ayurkosh!
Indexing Database of Research in Ayurveda (INDRA)
- “Ayurkosh” is Exclusively Indexing database for Research Journal of Ayurved.
- The “Ayurkosh” server provides indexing of All National, international journals published in Ayurveda, which is a stream of Medical Science.
- Reseach Scholars, Faculties, Author, Readers can get detail information about National, International Journal, and the authentic Impact factor.
- Proceedings (Research papers) and information on upcoming events.
- All the journals indexed into the Ayurkosh are linked with their web access.
- The purpose “Ayurkosh” is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals published in Ayurveda.
- If your journal is indexed & got validated stamp from Ayurkosh, you can request for the calculation of impact factor for your journal.
- In addition, Ayurkosh is also creating the database for Authors link publications with all the publications in their bibliographies.
- Start submitting
your Research Journal or enlist your Research Article published in any Research
Some Key Features of “AYURKOSH”
- Authors/users can freely submit their Articles Title, Abstracts and Link to Their Articles to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals published in Ayurveda.
- All Submitted Articles Will be freely Accessible to Research Scholars, views on Website www.ayurkosh.com
- Database of Article is stored exclusively Ayurvedic Subjectwise with each subject containing heads of Original Research Papers, Review Articles, and Case Reports. e.g. If a scholar wants to search how many case reports are submitted as the research paper in Subject of Kayachikitsa, then he easily gets all details on one click!
“Ayurkosh” Exclusively indexing these Journals which are publishing Ayurvedic Research Papers.
Indexing Database of Ayurveda “AYURKOSH” Please visit the website: www.ayurkosh.com
Each Subject of Ayurveda has included Following 10 Categories.
- Original Research papers
- Review Articles
- Case Reports
- Thesis Titles
- Print Books
- Media (Youtube, Instagram, etc.)